Sunday 5 October 2008

It's done.....

Finally, the building of flat packed furniture is finished for a while. My bed has been assembled, my sofa bought and many thanks to my mate Bob for his mad singing, whacky outlook on life and general lunacy, oh and the use of the van for getting my stuff from Ikea back to my box in the sky.



I'm happy, I like the new sanctuary in the sky!

Next purchases on the horizon, well possibly an angle grinder to get rid of 6 inches off of my bed, so I don't hit my head as much when getting into it! A new amp and speakers, that'll be nice. Well especially speakers as I've killed my present ones lots of times. Maybe a couple of shelves from my collection of bikes and an LCD television. I think that's the lot, but this shopping list can't be completed until my next quest is done. The fixing of the car and bike quest...... It's going to be a toughy, but it's winter time and that's as good a time to do it than any other.

That's my iPod sorted for my daily commute to work and now it's time to climb the ladder to the sky... Nearly...

No comments: