Thursday 23 October 2008

New toys and some pondering

After the nasty recession has hit, I decided to go out and spend some of my hard earned cash on some new toys. After purchasing some new Wharfedales, NAD L53 and cables, the next purchases on the cards were to upgrade my PC and laptop.

After a visit to Offtek and play.com, I've now received a nice new Maxtor 500g One Touch external hard drive and 2gb of ram for my laptop. Sorted!! All my files have been transferred, leaving a nice (fairly) empty hard drive on my desktop and the new RAM on the laptop has speeded it up a bit, well after deleting some files off of it at least!

As for the pondering side, I'm not too sure. After a night out in the Noble Vine with Gary (or Barry as he has now been christened), some chatting about the finer points of life (broken motorcycles, the film Convoy and Thelma and Louise), I get home and try to cheer up bella. I think it worked, but now I'm sitting here pondering about bella... Hmmmmmmm

I think I just miss her, actually I don't think, I know I miss her!

I think I'll take my pondering head up the steps to bed! Good plan.

No comments: