Tuesday 30 September 2008

Day off... Nice

A nice day away from Minkeyland today. Now phone calls from clients asking "why hasn't my stuff gone to Gibraltar?" today. Nice and peaceful. Well nearly, all will be revealed.

After a night down the town catching up with my mate Malc, and after a few beverages, I had a nice lay in today! I think I needed it after spending a weekend faffing around in Ikea looking for my new office furniture. The noise outside from the builders was starting to annoy me, so I headed off in search of peace and quiet. As I'm just about to walk into the paper shop to buy the daily comic, my phone rings "can you get me some coffee?" asks my mum.. Well, not willing to be killed in a painful way, due to my mums lack of coffee after a mornings swim (not bad, she learnt to swim when she was 70, and still goes once a week five years on!). A wander down to the town and into Sainsburys.

I saw a few of my old staff. Caught up on some of the gossip (well, being a shareholder, I need to know what is happening!), and after purchasing the coffee and some salad I wandered back home.

Time to make a mess in the kitchen. A nice tuna pasta creation for work, which will save me from the delights of the chocolate and crisp box for the rest of the week. Some pasta cooked. Tuna and mayo mixed up with some celery and tomatoes and a generous helping of parmasian cheese, lovely! My creation is made!




The builders still putting together the new flat packed houses in the rain. Still making a noise, but my headache has gone. I think the celery got rid of it! All that is left for me to do is go back to my box, and find a hiding place for my boots and leathers.

No comments: