Wednesday 24 October 2007

Good morning

Touch wood! It has so far been a good morning. The temperature has risen enough for my old bike to run all the way to work, without cutting out due to carb icing! Riding along through Sunbury, I noticed a silver van, the scary mad man Bob driving. A quick U-turn and I ride beside his van.

"Your bike is looking good!"
It does at times, and today is a good day
"sounds good as well! Give me a call when you get to work"

And then I disappeared back on the way to Heathrow. I got to the office (about 30 minutes late.. opps!) and on the back of my chair is my new body armour! Hurrah!! Now I'm kitted out with some Knox body armour, the (ex) Police jacket can be used again (without wearing my one piece leathers!!) and I'll be scaring the local car drivers, oh I do that anyway!!

Mon the warehouse numpty is sorting out a large amount of plastic ducting, the puppy is asleep in the puppy prison and Matt is asleep on his chair. It's going to be a busy day!

No comments: